Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fabric To Make Fluffies

24 maggio

Beach upheld the sun's heat and my imagination, lying sull'asciugamano, lazy between music and the lilting melody of the sea caressing.
A phone call left traces of the past in the head, confused words, emotions, rediscovered, dusted off a book from the shelf more popped 'up in the cellar ... A
was proposing a friendly voice that I thought myself in that book closed and forgotten. A friendly voice that he had heard, with the touch of the pianist, Sam, tap the keys of my emotions and those come up with a music that I liked. And how.
A friendly voice which 'came into my heart and from there' and not 'more' left.
An item that has a face a smile, a vastness' d'animo da far sentire ricca anche la piu' miserevole delle vite.
Una voce che ha un volto un sorriso una vastita' d'animo e un nome.
Elli.
Nel persempre di un sogno.
In quel sogno dove le nostre vite si sono regalate il sorriso che scavalca ogni ostacolo ogni distanza ogni malattia e ogni rinuncia.
E' l'amica del cuore. Del mio cuore. E' il cuore di un'amica.
Buon 24 maggio.
Ingrid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment