Friday, July 24, 2009

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Pack 13

Questa sì che è determinazione!


"I do not understand why I have to pay!"
"had the car in the ban ..."
"Yes, but look here! Sounds like a joke! Not read anything! "
'and' success that my colleague has obviously not put the cardboard between the sheets and has overwritten the previous data on this here fine ..."
"mah! It seems to me a doodle!
"but indicated that his car?"
"which one?"
"You tell me ..."
"Well, my one is certainly"
and So what? "
" So what? Context fine for me because this is not correct! "
" if the book of the car I validate it to him here ... "
" Yeah! I'm not here to book the car. I'm sorry your "
" then I do not know what to say .. "
" seems to me a joke, I told you! It is well written and it reads bad! "
" Listen: if you want to pay the fine, fine. And if you do not want to pay 'its right context through an appeal. Awaits notification of the fine and make the same appeal. Punto
"Yeah! So I have to pay even notice! "
"in any case this is a warning. Does not use up a notice, it will do fine on the one that you will be notified at the home "
" but we can not accept a notice of this guy! All seemed fine but do not read this ?!!?" nothing! I think I have the right to a NOTICE readable, no? ""
"do as you think. Good morning, "
" no, but ... is not for the 38 € ... "
" wants to pay it or not? "
" oh, well ... not worth it rockin '... justice of the peace. .. or prefecture. It's not that I ... no, I pay the fine ... is not that ... "
" ... the pay or not? "
" Sissi, pay you ATM, right? "

(control municipal police: the deputy commander / user fined)

0 comments:

Post a Comment