Friday, February 25, 2011

Bollywood Biggest Boobs

Neruda Agricantus ...ed io.

Here I love you.
Among the dark pines the wind unfolds. Phosphorescent moon shines on errant water. They pass the same day, chasing one another.
It clears the fog in dancing figures. A silver gull is detached from the sunset. Sometimes a sail. High, high stars.

Or the black cross of a ship. Only. Sometimes I get up at dawn and even my soul is wet. Sounds, we hear the distant sea. This is a port.
Here I love you.

Here I love you in vain and the horizon hides you. I'm loving even in the midst of these cool things. Sometimes my kisses go on those major vessels, which run on the beach where they will come. I already forgot how I see those old anchors.

I'm more sad when the docks moored in the evening. It tired my life unnecessarily hungry. I love what I do not. You're so far away. My struggle with boredom slow twilights. But then comes the night and started singing. The moon casts its film dream.

I look with your eyes the biggest stars. And because I love you, the pines in the wind want to sing your name with their leaves metal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTG-OxbTEQk

0 comments:

Post a Comment